Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bonjourno

Hey everyone.. you may ask yourself, why should I read this guys blog or why is he even starting a blog or what the hell is with the name?..Its plain and simple. I like eating good food and have too much time on my hands.So what will this blog be about? I'm going to start off mainly by reviewing different restaurants around town as well as posting recipes and meals I create at my leisure. It will be a journey through my culinary adventures. Most likely this will expand to and include some rants about the current state of the world and an outsiders look at economics. A little about myself first. I'm a new graduate electrical engineer from the west coast, now living and working in the big smoke (Toronto). What types of food will I be diving into? Well pretty much anything and everything. For the most part, any recipes presented will be tasty but easy to make. I don't claim to be an expert cook, but ain't bad at throwing stuff into the pan for a quick healthy meal. In terms of restaurants I will be checking out, don't expect any 5 stars... some of the best food in the city can be found just around the corner in small family run restaurants. Anyways enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment